This design has a great back story as it was created by hundreds of awesome folks, including my wife and I, at Camp GLP. Camp GLP stands for the Good Life Project, which is a project founded by Jonathan and Stephanie Fields. They invited the incredible Artist Max Frieder to camp in 2017 and under his fantastic direction we all created a massive, beautiful mural. This design is a photograph of a segment of that mural.
Featuring a fitted, body hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from office to dance floor.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon