This design has a great back story as it was created by hundreds of awesome folks, including my wife and I, at Camp GLP. Camp GLP stands for the Good Life Project, which is a project founded by Jonathan and Stephanie Fields. They invited the incredible Artist Max Frieder to camp in 2017 and under his fantastic direction we all created a massive, beautiful mural. This design is a photograph of a segment of that mural. The photograph can be purchased on my website in the abstract photography gallery at: toddbreitlingart.com
Artwork printed full circle one size wrap skirts.
• Choose from medium weight soft peachskin jersey 92% polyester/8% spandex, or in 100% lightweight polyester matte crepe.
• Waist tie is made from our bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
• The simple full circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our wrap skirts.
• Laser cut so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
• Never-fade vibrant full colour sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.